Welcome to fusionLib
fusionLib is the work of Paul Arlott, it takes the disjointed snippets of code developed over years and places them into a coherent application framework.
The framework is designed to be lightweight and forgoes backward compatibility with versions of PHP prior to PHP 5 in order to help achieve that goal. It loads only the portions of the framework that are actually required to handle the current request.
- A framework with a small footprint.
- Compatibility with industry standard shared hosting platforms.
- Promoting modular design and code reuse.
- Near zero configuration of the framework itself.
- Can use PHP for direct output or the built in template engine.
- By loading only what is required for the current request performance is maintained.
- Flexible extensible architecture.
fusionLib is being used to build our flagship product clearFusionCMS, if you head over you'll find details on the CMS and fusionLib.